CEO/Founder – Mr. Curtis Chan
- BSc(Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering in Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Over 5 years in Cyber Security Industries
- Over 15 years in games and services design and development
CIO - Mr. Alexander Chow
- An IT , E/M-commerce, R&D projects, Industry manufacturing managerial, cosmetic & medical device professional.
- With 20 years of experience in online and offline operation, production, R&D exposure over Asia
- Possess over 8 years of independent review and assess experience on projects and to-be-listed companies and MNCs.
- Honorable Degree of Economics (CUHK)
CSO - Dr. Michael Shafir
Dr. Michael Shafir is an exceptional engineer having both a full understanding of the technology with its implications and risks - Broad technology expertise in applications such as FDA legislations and multi-disciplinary researches, medical hardware and/or networking software, communication protocols, TCP-IP, Load-balancing, IT Security, Medical/Health-Care instruments, TCP/IP security, Traceless Biometrics, ID-Theft…
Consultant –Prof. Terence Chong
Prof Terence Chong Tai Leung is associate professor of Economics and Executive Director of Lau ChorTak Institute of Global Economics and Finance, Dean of Students of New Asia College and Co-Director of Global Economics and Finance Program, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He served as Siyuan Chair Professor of Nanjing University in China from 2013 to 2016.
Consultant/Co-Founder – Dr. Kelly Ng
- Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University (EEE)
- BsCA( Bs Computing application, HK Open University )
- MBA (Master of Business Administration, HK Open University )
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration, Renmin University of China)
- In 2017, she was awarded the Outstanding Female Leader of the Hong Kong Business Community;
- Rich experience in Business fields , Director in Property department in HK listing company