Polydigi Limited was founded in 2012, becoming an amazing Fintech company. After gaining recognition from Bank of China (Hong Kong) regarding the value of our patent usage, it looks forward to reach a goal that SIM cards authentication can facilitate secure account, payment and easy Know Your Customer (KYC) in the BOCHK FinTech Hackathon 2018. An achievement is worthily highlighted that our new technique - cyber security solution has won an honor in the BOCHK FinTech Hackathon, which our proposal was strictly selected out of 90 competitors’ applications that obviously expresses the technique is the best in the Hong Kong. We also had won the Smart City Award 2018- Outstanding Network Security Authentication.
Contributing to the global community by providing the best Cyber Security when ONLINE.
Global innovative cyber security company inspiring a new life of sense of security, happiness and convenience.
PolyDigi’s core values are Innovation in Cyber Security, Authentication, Authorization & Accounting.
CEO/Founder – Mr. Curtis Chan
* BSc(Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering in Hong Kong Polytechnic University
* Over 5 years in Cyber Security Industries
* Over 15 years in games and services design and development
COO - Mr. Alexander Chow
* An IT , E/M-commerce, R&D projects, Industry manufacturing managerial, cosmetic & medical device professional.
* With 20 years of experience in online and offline operation, production, R&D exposure over Asia
* Possess over 8 years of independent review and assess experience on projects and to-be-listed companies and MNCs.
* Honorable Degree of Economics (CUHK)
CIO - Monika Ohashi
*Strong interpersonal communication skill, multi-tasking, and an analytical mind with attention to details.
*A fast-learner and highly efficient.
*Global mindset. Tri-lingual, fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, and business level in Japanese. Deep understanding in all three cultures.
Consultant - Dr. Michael Shafir
Dr. Michael Shafir is an exceptional engineer having both a full understanding of the technology with its implications and risks - Broad technology expertise in applications such as FDA legislations and multi-disciplinary researches, medical hardware and/or networking software, communication protocols, TCP-IP, Load-balancing, IT Security, Medical/Health-Care instruments, TCP/IP security, Traceless Biometrics, ID-Theft…
Consultant –Prof. Terence Chong
Prof Terence Chong Tai Leung is associate professor of Economics and Executive Director of Lau ChorTak Institute of Global Economics and Finance, Dean of Students of New Asia College and Co-Director of Global Economics and Finance Program, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He served as Siyuan Chair Professor of Nanjing University in China from 2013 to 2016.
Consultant/Co-Founder – Dr. Kelly Ng
* Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University (EEE)
* BsCA( Bs Computing application, HK Open University )
* MBA (Master of Business Administration, HK Open University )
* DBA (Doctor of Business Administration, Renmin University of China)
* In 2017, she was awarded the Outstanding Female Leader of the Hong Kong Business Community;
* Rich experience in Business fields , Director in Property department in HK listing company